Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lost and Found

A friend inquired the other day why I hadn't posted any Agent Orange pictures from the show last year as he remembers seeing me with my camera(s). I then explained to him how I had LOST the film! I put it aside to process at a later date and it disappeared.

I was bummed out over the missing film. I picked up Agent Orange's 1981 release on Posh Boy "Bitchin' Summer" many, many years ago at the U of M bookstore (they used to be one of the places to go for hardcore LP's and 7" records...complimentary trivia for the locals). Agent Orange was a staple hardcore band for skaters. I had always hoped to see them live and had figured I had missed my chance. Fast forward to 2009 and I finally get an opportunity to see them play at The Albert.

By chance the other day I was searching for a thermometer in a cabinet when I knocked over a photo chemical container. When I was reaching around in the dark cabinet to find the container...voila! The film!

For Cain...I'm posting a few shots from both of my cameras.





No comments:

Post a Comment