Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pancakes and Skateboards vs. The World

Why wait for sick skate photos to show up in your favourite mag on the news stand every month, when you can check out sick skate photos of local Manitoba skaters and beyond right here...every day at Pancakes and Skateboards!

I love most skate mags and flip through them again and again...and again. Unfortunately they are only a small sample of what's out there in the skateboarding world. So I do my best to bring to you the best of what I like to call... "the under the radar" scene.

Today...I give to you...the full pipe session.

First the crew needs to clean it. This isn't a roll up to the skate park and skate kind of scenario.

Ross


Will puts on the final touches.


One of my favourite shots from the session. Will Power Ollie Fakie.


Will shreds this pipe with a vengence.


Kendall was there and tried anything and everything. Unfortunatly he's currently down and out with an ankle injury...so this post is for you!


Kendall Rock Fakie


Darren Haugen with a whole different view of the Rock Fakie in the pipe.


Darren wrapped up the session... A definate day to repeat sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment