Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The big take over?

I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice the BMX to skateboard ratio getting out of hand at the SKATE parks lately. So much metal, so much traffic, so many lines to look out for! It's a BMX comeback to say the least.

Up until this week, I haven't seen a higher BMX to skateboard ratio since the days of Woodhaven 1/2 pipe circa 1987.

The one good thing I appreciate about a big crowd is familiar faces. Two of those faces from tonight let me share their ramp back in 87', so it only seems fit to be sharing the park with them tonight.

Dave has been going strong since the first time I met him.


Wes is about 2 years older than me and mumbling some crazy talk tonight about retiring. So I figured I better get some pictures while I can.


Malcom did his own thing amongst the sea of bikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment