Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday part II

So Saturday I was a bit bummed that I missed out on Taylor Bray back flips etc... and while skating and shooting at The Plaza on Sunday morning who rolls up, but the man himself.... The same guy who just took first place this summer in the Element Make it Count series. Time to redeem myself for missing Saturday's fun.

Taylor happens to mention that The Plaza at The Forks is his favorite park. I ask him "in Manitoba or in all of North America?". He replies "anywhere". Solid answer.

Taylor Bray backside 180 on the carpet.


The crew from Texas heads over to Komenda Skate Park.

Ke'Chaud Johnson smith grind


A bonus to the visit from Taylor and Ke'Chaud was having the opportunity to meet Carter Dennis from Skaters for Public Skateparks.

A sweet SPS shirt.


Carter with a crooked grind at Komenda


Then back to Selkirk to beat the sunset and skate it one more time before the crew skipped town.

Ke'Chaud with a backside lip down the 8 set.


One simply amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. Cam, I need that shirt! How do I get it? I can't find it on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Cam.

    If you want to purchase a shirt you can get one on our website.
    http://www.skatepark.org/sps-merchandise.html

    We had a great trip to Winnipeg. All the parks were sick. Cant wait to go back.

    I posted some pics here:

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=235782&id=118804012211&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete