Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bloodstains-speed kills-fast cars-cheap thrills

In their day these cars were fast...maybe not so much anymore, but I couldn't resist and I now have a mini fleet of 219's. More than anything, I now have my own Mercedes parts resource center.

Fleet car # 2 is complete and may someday be back on the road.


Fleet car # 3 is for parts only. Take what I need and ebay the rest? Sell all 3 cars and start another project? It's too early to say.


There's one thing I do know. If this car ends up back on the road...parking passes will have to be updated!


After the cars were relocated...we headed over to Selkirk.


Paid our $3.50 and we're back at the park with the "bowl crew" in attendance.


Kenny with a front side slash.


Mr. D. fine tuning his indy grabs.


David clears the gap and the park litter.


Mat fast plant.


Kenny keepin' it real with a boneless.


This crew is legit.


Stopped off at the local shop TWO ZERO FOUR to solve some flat spot issues. It was my first visit there. First impressions...warm and fuzzy!


On our way back in to Winnipeg we caught up with some SK8 Skates team riders and their friends. One could call it an actual posse of skaters. They had been out skating all day and I grabbed a few shots of the end of day session.

Jake Kuzyk ...not just a snowboarder/blogger.


Keiran with a back lip


...the end. Off to check if the film I processed this morning is dry then off to skate!

No comments:

Post a Comment