Monday, November 15, 2010

Twisted Sister and beyond

I was looking for a specific image tonight when I came across this shot of some stellar graffiti in Athens Greece.


Here's a well stocked kiosk. A one stop shop for the snack addict. Snacks are like crack to some people. Don't be a snack-head?


Below is the image I was searching for. I am patiently waiting for a package to show up that I ordered a few weeks ago. Many packages have arrived in the meantime. I need this package before December 1st. I am thinking it's coming via UPS Vespa division? Who knows?


For those of you that miss Arrested Development (Tobias and Gob in particular) you may want to check out IFC's new show The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret


Take that trailer and imagine Will Arnet dishing out obnoxious curse words for the first 5 minutes of the first episode and you'll get a better idea of what you're in for.

I don't watch a lot of TV shows per say, but I am guilty of being a slave to the weekly showings of AMC's The Walking Dead, FOX's Fringe, HBO's East Bound and Down and Boardwalk Empire.

East Bound and Down's second season just wrapped up so I'm sad to say that topping classic "Kenny Powers" (Danny McBride's character) lines like "It's better to be strangled by a necklace of Mexicans than to be strangled by no one at all" will have to wait until season three.

1 comment: