Sunday, February 13, 2011

Treasure hunt.

I can't say that I was surprised, but I learned something very interesting today during a shoot for my new project.

Plain and simple, no good record collection is complete without the earlier albums from The B-52's!


Where there's a record collection, there's a record collector. Where there's a collector...don't be surprised if you find more than one collection.

If you have a Schwinn Krate bike from the late 60's to early 70's whether it be an Orange Krate, Apple Krate, Lemon Peeler, Pea Picker, Grey Ghost, Cotton Picker etc... You may have always wanted one of these...


It never hurts to have more than one of the same NOS Schwinn speedometers in the box!


Why stop there? I have a few gems in my own collection of CCM and Schwinn bicycles and bicycle parts, but nothing as sweet as this 1950's era (a guess) horn!


That's all for now. I have to save the rest for the actual project!

2 comments:

  1. where can i find a horn like this?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flea markets, garage sales, ebay or old bike stores would be where I'd start. On the other hand... maybe the owner of this particular horn may be willing to sell?

    ReplyDelete