Sunday, March 13, 2011

Three things plus one = four.

Many noteworthy things went down yesterday, just like any other Saturday. Here's a quick summary of three things I have to share with their accompanying images:

1. I finally made it down to see Fred's indoor haven for skateboarding. Here's a front side 180 over "the goonie gap".


2. I noticed a workbench equipped for skaters only.


3. My friend James has complained on more than one occasion that there are never any pictures of him on my site(s). Pictures of his truck maybe, but not him.... I was waiting for the right moment and it finally presented itself when he e-mailed me this self portrait from his iphone. I noticed the "LLC" (Low Life Customs) tattoo in his new sleeve outline that he obviously just had done and just like that pa-pow! Posted!


For those of you who enjoy the longer posts and think three is just not enough...well here's a bonus moment from last night just for you. Note: This didn't end well at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment