Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sense of humour required.

I would have to say that it's been a breeze lately trying to keep that PMA (Positive Mental Attitude), but every once in awhile there's a challenge. I let myself get derailed today after I was unavoidably reminded of the one thing/person I enjoy thinking about the least if at all in any given day. Thankfully I was back on track after about eight minutes. Get over it, get on with it.

Visitors are always a great way to keep that PMA. This visitor had some pentagram implants. You don't see that every day. At least I don't anyway.


Having a sense of humour when people are crappy is another way to maintain the PMA...having a sense of humour when Matt takes of his shirt because I complained about the lighting in a photo with the white shirt he was wearing works too.


This is Chelsea.


Thanks for the visit Matt and thanks for bringing a new friend by to meet. New friends are always positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment