Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The archives vs. the stash.

Usually when I dig in to the archives I comb through binders full of old negatives. When I have a bit more time on my hands, I dive right in to the stash. I usually start of looking for something specific, but it quickly turns in to a different kind of adventure all together.

The stash refers to two separate locations of disorganized chaos. One of the locations is a drawer full of negatives. In said drawer there are 35mm negatives and slides as well as sleeves of medium format and 4x5" film. Since I've been enjoying my Mamiya so much lately I've been tuned in to finding old stuff shot on a Yashica way back when.

Today's find is Mr. Tualla circa 1990


That's not all I found...when more time becomes available...more archives will surface as always. I have mentioned before that it is an endless supply right?

No comments:

Post a Comment