Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We've got the edge....

...the straight edge. Yes I've had that Visual Discrimination song in my head for well over a week now.

Ok...so the weather is still junk outside so we're back to the archives. Yesterday's post was about The Edge Skatepark, today's post is about the straight edge. I am honestly not 100% sure who is in this photo. If memory serves correct it was taken New Years Day in Boston. If I were to make an educated guess by the X Swatch Watch on one of the guitar players I'd say it was a straight edge band. I could be safe to say it's Strife...but that is yet to be confirmed. Maybe Snapcase?


One night while visiting friends in Vancouver four years ago, I met the original bass player for Strife. Him...not so straight edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment