Thursday, October 4, 2012

Relocate

So yesterday I indicated that I am choosing not to do any free advertising for multimillion/billion dollar companies if I can help it. Today however, I would like to show some love to a company that has supported me (and the local photography community in general) for as long as I can remember in some way shape or form.

I paid my first visit to see my friends at the newly relocated Photo Central today. As much as it was hard to say goodbye to the actual physical location of the camera store I have been going to for the last twenty five years, this is a welcome change. Big and bold and right on Portage Avenue. Go ahead... visit them on, before and after the official grand opening on October 26th and 27th at 957 Portage Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment