Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Green and Blue in Black and White

People often offer the advice "don't quit your day job". I rode that scary roller coaster once and I'd do it again if I felt certain circumstances warranted such a bold move, but the fact is...I am currently very thankful to have a "day job".

There's rarely a reason to bring a camera to work, but last month there was and that's when I started a new project that lasted a month...or as long as one roll of film. I took a few shots of some co-workers and quickly realized they all had either green or blue eyes. It was then I decided to dedicate the entire roll to co-workers and friends alike that happened to have blue or green eyes.

Danielle "The Buyer"


Billy Joel "The Rep" from the "Movember" shoot.


Danielle part II.


The man I fondly refer to as "Silvertongue".


@crujonez during Movember as well.


Mélissa is not a co-worker, unless of course I work on the Star Ship Enterprise!


Breakfast buddies, Amanda and Jordie


Jordie and Amanda


...and then there was Cassandra!


...part II


...part III


That's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment