Friday, July 18, 2014

21 Gears

So I decided to take out the PS Zine "mobile unit" a couple of days ago. The mobile unit basically consists of my pedal bike and trailer loaded with camera and skateboard gear. Not too far in to the journey I passed a man on his bike and I could swear he was "talking to me"! What would Travis Bickle do? Clarify if he was indeed talking to me...

Mr. Saddlebags: Mumble, mumble, mumble.
Me: Pardon me?
Mr. Saddlebags: Mumble,TRUMPET, mumble.
Me: What?
Mr. Saddlebags: I said why don't you stick a trumpet up your nose and blow it out?
Me: WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?
Mr. Saddlebags: I'm not, I'm talking to myself.
Me: Well, carry on then.
Mr. Saddlebags: Thanks! I will.
Me: ??????? (...and I pedaled in to the distance.)

First stop... Sunny St. James.


Second stop... Skatepark West. Skatepark West crew.


The injured Mr. Parker/lighting assistant.


Third stop... Charleswood.


PS Zine!


Komemda Crew


Markus


Switch ollie.


Thrasher


This stuff.


Create.


All out of paper...


BLACKLI$T


Sharpie art.


Fix it.


Ride it!


Stefan bloody Stefan


Real


Tanner and the beetle.


Tanner working on the kick flip. I couldn't stick around for the landed version... had to refuel to keep the mobile unit engine running!


On the way home... Erik with a heel flip over the gap.


River Heights/Saskatchewan friend crew.


26km later, back at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment