Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mamiya 645 TL Pro - Test Drive

Our friend Hank is selling his Mamiya 645 Pro TL with a couple of extra lenses.


I was intrigued as soon as he announced this as I had never shot on a 645 before. My go to medium format camera is the Mamiya C220. Knowing how much I love the results from the Mamiya, I asked to take the 645 for a test drive. Hank obliged.

The results (shot with the standard 80mm f2.8)...





So much fun shooting the 645, that it called for a darkroom session!


Good news. Love the results. Bad news... we can't justify bringing a new camera in to our little collection at this time. Hank is selling this 645 Pro TL with the standard Mamiya 80mm f2.8, a sweet Mamiya 45mm f2.8 wide angle as well as the much sought after Mamiya 80mm f1.9 for less than $1,000

Look him up and send him a DM if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment