Sunday, June 27, 2010

All eyes on Josh

I need to polish my skills as far as photo journalism goes. I have the photos, but didn't stick around for the end of contest results at the Winnipeg Qualifiers for Etnies Am Getting paid this weekend. So stay tuned for that as I will no doubt re-post the results after someone else gets around to it.

I can tell you this... Adam Lecker drew oohs and awwws from the spectators and Jamie Mospanchuk delivered some flawless runs with fluid style to say the least.

The one local skater on the Pancakes and Skateboards radar is Josh Thorvaldson. Not only does he land one solid trick after another...he breaks out unexpected tricks at every turn.

Starting of a run with a crazy ollie gap....large gap!


Throwing in a quick kick flip over the "big 3"


270


Benihanna


Thank you Josh!

More Etnies Qualifiers coverage to come, but first...time to skate.

No comments:

Post a Comment