Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A weekend re-cap. Grads, skate contests and lowriders...

I was asked to document part of a friend's grad festivities this year. A perfect excuse for getting off work early on a beautiful Friday afternoon.


While editing the photos I felt this one was "in the moment" and decided it was one of my favourites.


After the grad photos it was back to working on my friend's "secret project" in hopes of getting it ready for Saturday morning. Unfortunately we ran in to a technical snag that could not be remedied in time.

The most politically incorrect wiring legend.


...the wiring.


A teaser...


...and chrome. As always...I love chrome!


As per the previous post;Saturday was the Etnies Qualifiers in Winnipeg. It turns out that Jamie Mospanchuk took 1st place to my understanding with Colin Lambert taking 2nd and Adam Lecker 3rd!

Kyle throwing a disaster in to one of his lines.


I think this kids name is Sky (spelling?). He was throwing it down!


The boys from Blumenort couldn't help but grab my attention during a bowl session while the contest was going down at The Plaza. Josiah was doing blunt stalls, one footed blunts and more on this random chair found by the bowl


I'm glad I had the FM2 with me on Saturday as well. I caught some classic shots, this being one of them.


...Sunday it rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment