Saturday, November 6, 2010

High Five Drive -Delivers High Energy

Last night I broke my High Five Drive cherry at the callresponse/Kids Help Phone show. These guys play ALL the time and I held off seeing them until last night for some unknown reason. This band had great energy from their first song until their last. If you've been like me and have been holding off on seeing them play, do yourself a favour and check them out next time they hit the stage. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the convincing you to see them play soon!







Another band on the line up was The Bokononists. They brought less energy to the stage, but came armed with a mustache and an arsenal of tunes that make the girls get up and dance.


I'm not sure if it was the mustache or the dance tunes, but The Bokononists definitely brought out the elite and high society alike out to The Albert for a good cause.


"Like OMG there's a live band on stage right now"


Nathan Terrin of Be:Cause Industries packed the house and gave the crowd an opportunity to vote on your favourite of five photos for the cover of the callresponse book. If you didn't make it out last night you still have a chance to vote for your pick online at the Call/Response Book site.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos! The Stevo jump and the Rekus spin-o-rama. I love those guys

    ReplyDelete