Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Karma, Bad Karma you'll get what you deserve...

They say bad things come in threes. Well this week I broke a tooth, I broke a car (R.I.P.) and I broke a flash from my camera.

I usually don't need a reason to do a good deed or to do the right thing, but after having three things break in the same week I wasn't going to say no when some guys called the GVT (Good Vibe Tribe?) approached me on the street and asked me to give their van's battery a boost.


If there was even a chance I was going to deny the request to do a good deed or ignore a chance to earn some good karma, I would have said yes in the end, because who could say no to a dude with a fine mustache?


All this "do gooder" activity caused us to run a little late for our skate session, but it all worked out in the end.

Ross climbing walls.


Grady throwing down a long distance air walk.


Another great session wrapped up with some super duper friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment