Friday, February 18, 2011

Making the exchange with the dealer.

I made a promise to my dealer that this is the week that I'd make it down to the gallery to switch up some work on display, so of course I left it until Friday.


Even after literally working around the clock to set up for the show that starts tonight, my art dealer still wears a smile on her face! She's not just my dealer, she's singer/songwriter, artist, gallery curator Serena Postel!


Colours of Hope is a FREE art exhibit and fund raising auction to benefit Siloam Mission. Check it out and get the details on supporting this great cause.


I can only provide a quick sneak peak as I was under time constraints during my visit. I can assure you this show has all sorts to offer from many different types of talented artists.


This one was super vibrant. The photo doesn't do the painting justice.


The Edge Village has more to offer than just the main attraction. They have a shop dedicated to selling gallery member's works. They even have art for sale in the washrooms! Check out more details and gallery hours on their site!

In other news... The Assistant tipped me off that I "made headlines" this week in Anthony Augustine's weekly allonewords.ca article in Uptown Magazine. Thanks to Anthony for showing some love for Pancakes and Skateboards and laying it down in print!

1 comment:

  1. Serena is brilliant! She is my newest fav! Thank you for the rec.

    ReplyDelete