Thursday, March 10, 2011

Green Apple and DVS Footwear St. Patty's day shoe collaboration launch!

I've been sitting on this one for awhile as it was all "top secret" until today! Put some time aside from whatever you're already planning to do or not do on St. Patrick's Day and drop by Green Apple for the official launch of their Green Apple/DVS Footwear Collaboration and pick yourself up a pair before they're all gone!

When I first saw the shoes and heard about the limited edition collaboration with DVS I thought to myself...this is cool, good for Mike McDermott, good for Green Apple and good for Winnipeg! An all around positive vibe.

Here's the low down:

Inspired by the lush greens of Ireland and set to be released on St Patrick's Day, DVS Footwear and Green Apple Skateboard shop proudly present the Saint Patty's Day pack made up of the Milan CT, Rico CT, and Inmate. Exclusively designed by DVS for long time DVS team rider and Green apple owner Mike McDermott. Limited quantities of the shoes drop at exclusively Green Apple on March 17th.

Here are the product shots:




I don't post too often about shops or the products they sell, but I'm sincerely supporting this one as it's a big move for a local shop as far as I'm concerned and another great accomplishment by a local skater period. Congrats guys!

1 comment: