Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Apprentice

This past summer my parents gave my son a camera as a birthday gift before we took off for Hawaii. A great idea of course before we headed off to paradise so he could document his own version of his trip. Since our return, he's been quite a busy little dude.

I'm often so busy taking pictures that I don't notice that he's behind the scenes capturing his own story to tell from the eyes of a seven year old.


When I help him upload the images and movies from his camera there is always bound to be a few treats to say the least.


I didn't even catch a good shot of Taylor Bray doing this huge kick flip, but the apprentice did!


A glimpse of his collection.


Some comic art. Apparently the script is undergoing a re-write?


Brennan with a smith grind on Broadway.


The artsy kick flip.


There will be more from the apprentice in the future. A perfect guest blogger to supply some content while I go process some film!

3 comments:

  1. that brennan smith photo is SICK!?

    the kid's got SKILLS?! (photographer AND skater)

    nick s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nick! I've passed this on to The Apprentice! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Apprentice has got it goin' ON! rad photos!

    ReplyDelete