Monday, April 18, 2011

Get over it, get on with it. The p.m. edition.

This is Sunday part II. We were still in full stride from the morning in "get on with it" mode. We met our musician/skateboarder/surfer/teacher friend Derek for lunch.


Lunch was superb. We parted ways with Derek and wrapped up any outstanding Sunday errands. Shortly after we were invited out for gelati milkshakes by our friend Carolyn. She said she was bringing an old school 35mm Mamiya to show me. Who am I to say no to cameras and yummy treats?

After milkshake consumption (dairy free of course) I noticed this sign. It's like saying "hey check me out...come and skateboard over here...but wait...You're not allowed!?"


That was that. So it turns out the Mamiya was broken which was sad, but there were still three other cameras looking for attention so we headed down to this blue wall in my neighborhood that I have favoured in the past for Sunday afternoon head shots and voila...


If I can get around to processing the many rolls of film staring at me, I may just have to extend this post to the late night edition of my Sunday adventures.

1 comment: