Friday, April 29, 2011

Redemption!

I felt I had to redeem myself for not taking pictures yesterday by ensuring I got some fresh pics taken after my session tonight. We lucked out by choosing Park West for our Friday night skateboarding adventure. There was a good deal of talent abound coming from some of our favourite St. James locals.

Grady with a one foot 5-0 or... Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon!


Sometimes it takes a photo to show you just how close a front slide slash turned in to a near death experience. I think the nose grab saved Mike's life on this one.


Grady with a clean ollie on the vert quarter.


Devin's crooked grind to fakie.


Keiran with his first try flip back lip.


The daylight was dwindling fast. Keiran gets in one lightning speed smith grind before we packed up and called it a night.


That's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment