Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photo opportunities

From time to time when I'm driving I see the craziest things and I wish I was walking down the street with my camera instead of driving with it in the trunk so I could document said craziness. Here's a top three list from the last two days of things I wish I had pictures of cause a quick description just won't do them any justice:

1. I saw a dude towing a fishing boat (motor attached) on a trailer behind his mountain bike going down Valour Road yesterday.
2. I saw a shirtless man walking down Main Street tonight towards some other dudes. He was carrying a pole over his shoulders looking like he was ready to brawl. Street sign...still attached to the pole!
3. Moments later I saw one of the rockabilly dudes from Winnipeg's Farrell Bros. zipping down the street on a BMX keeping it real with his giant pompadour in full effect. Amazing.

To make up for not having my camera during the above mentioned photo-ops I met up with some friends to shoot a fun Sunday evening in the park.

Introducing Emily.


Emily is buddies with Grady. No introductions necessary for Grady.


Emily's got a new tattoo.


Emily has a very rad belt buckle.


Emily rocks some pretty cool socks.


I shot tonight primarily on B&W film, these are just the fun highlights from the test lighting shots!


Anyone could have started chanting "Emily and Grady sitting in a tree"...


...not a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment