Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My hands smell like fixer!

My hand often do smell like fixer, but more than anything it's my favourite line from the Shit Photographers Say video a friend shared with me the other day. It's also a perfect lead in to post some photos from the last few rolls of film that I finally processed from the pile.

You'll notice in this photo that there's a giant obstruction in the upper left corner. That's what happens when you're not paying attention when ripping the tape off of medium format film and a piece of paper falls inside your camera. The obstruction was in every frame of the roll of course.

Moving forward... There's a chance you wouldn't have noticed the obstruction period if I hadn't mentioned it as it's easy to be pulled in by Chelsea's eyes!


That's all you get for now! We'll be posting more from the new batch tomorrow!

Whether it was with your skateboard, your significant other or a box of chocolates, we hope you all had a swell Valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment