Monday, October 1, 2012

QC to BC

It was pretty much business as usual at the skate park today. Fighting the winds from the open fields of Komenda etc...

Now, I'm never one to shy away from strangers, so after noticing a few slick tricks pulled off by this one dude I paid him a compliment. He responded with a thick, French-Canadian accent. This led me to believe he wasn't from around here. So I confirmed my assumption and it turns out that Adrien and his crew were just passing through Winnipeg.


Adrien and friends had officially and collectively "quit Quebec", packed up and headed west for Whistler (which is awesome).


There's one important order of business on this journey and that's sampling Canada's fine skate parks along the way!

Adrien with an alley oop!


C'est ça!

No comments:

Post a Comment