Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...and the collection grows.

I've had a small handful of collections in my time ranging from root beer bottles to Schwinn bicycles, but I've never considered myself to be much of a camera collector per say. I do have more than one camera as I have different requirements and tastes from one shoot to the next. I happened to find a new toy under the Christmas tree this year which I think upset the balance from required cameras to collection of cameras.

The Assistant had decided that despite her impending retirement from the position of "assistant" that I must have this 1974 Olympus Trip 35


I'm wary of some of it's features or lack thereof, while at the same time intrigued and excited to run a roll or two through it in the near future. I hope to be posting some results sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment