Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow the signs...

"I'm old enough to bleed. I'm old enough to breed. I'm old enough to crack a brick in your teeth while you sleep"

A reader e-mailed me a link to this video perhaps due to it's Die Antwoord content yesterday. Today one of my friends sent an e-mail shortly after returning home from SXSW in Austin and in the e-mail she made mention of both David Zellner and Harmony Korine in regards to the festival. Well if that's not a sign I don't know what is?

Here's Harmony Korine's new short UMSHINI WAM (Bring Me My Machine Gun) featuring Yo-Landi Visser and Ninja from Die Antwoord


Who doesn't want holographic mags after watching that short?

Friday night bonus... since the above short is related to SXSW and Austin here's something a little older from Zellner Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment